Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MATT TOPCOAT

Matt topcoat by HEMA

Oh my, fingers look weird when you stare at them for a long time! But that is not what I wanted to say. Nail polish is my best friend, the gorgeous colors, the glitters and sometimes a nail art (when I am in a creative mood). The only thing that I do not like when I polish my nails are the base coat and the topcoat, I am to lazy for that... When I want a color on my nails I want that color, not first a layer of base coat. But oh it looks so awful when you see your nails turning yellow when you remove the polish. So since a couple of months I use a base coat, still to lazy for a topcoat though. Until I saw a photo on Instagram from Lian with a matt topcoat. It looked amazing! Now I want to use a topcoat. I am a fan, a huge fan! Bought mine at HEMA, a transparent polish so you can use it on every color you like. Oh I can not wait to have matt black nails :-)
 

Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment