Thursday, May 29, 2014

AT THE MOMENT - PHILIPS VISAPURE

Fashion Attacks At the moment Philips VisaPure beauty
Fashion Attacks At the moment Philips VisaPure beauty
Philips VisaPure - HEMA face wash

A new at the moment with my new beauty item. And it is a favorite! You may have heard about the Philips VisaPure or the Clarisonic Mia 2. A new face cleaning item. An item/gadget that you should have in your bathroom. That was how it sounds to me when I was reading all the reviews from beauty bloggers. I doubt for a few weeks. Do I really need it, is it good for you skin and is it worth the money. I can do more with the money that I have spend to this 'gadget'. But I did it. I bought the Philips VisaPure (with a discount for mothers day lol), after I compared it with the Clarisonic Mia 2. For me the only difference is that this brush turns around, that is why some people say that the Clarisonic is better. I have not tried that one, but for now I am so happy with the Philips! I have been using it for a few weeks now and I can tell that my skin is much better. Not that I have a bad skin. But my skin shines more and looks healthier. I clean my skin much more! I use it with the HEMA face wash. You have no idea how 'dirty' the brush is when I remove my make-up before I go to bed. I spare the photos for you :). For now, to end this post, I recommend this beauty gadget. It is more fun to clean your face and when you see result it is good too! For me it was worth the money. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment