Thursday, August 28, 2014

RAINY AMSTERDAM

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd rainy Amsterdam
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd rainy Amsterdam
Vila jacket - H&M t-shirt, hat, scarf, bag - C&A coated jeans - Groenrijk rain boots (diy)

Rain and Amsterdam. You may think, oh so horrible. But I have to admit, Amsterdam is still pretty. And when you walk with an umbrella through all the small pretty streets it feels good. I was wearing that day again layers. Love layering and with this weather it is the perfect solution. Went with my friend Ro to our all time favorite restaurant 'Dante' to have some drinks. To end the day we went to McDonalds, because she wanted that so bad! I am open for everything, but I now know again that it is damn disgusting. I am on the healthy tour again!
Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment