Sunday, March 16, 2014

AT THE MOMENT

Favorite nail polish hema elle
HEMA Long Lasting Nailpolish Nr. 856

At the moment I am totally obsessed with this nailpolish color. Not even mine, cause I share my stash with the stash from my friend Rosanne. Very handy! And it saves money. Because spring is coming I like to wear more bright colors. Winter is for darker than dark. When I saw this cute kinda nude color on her nails I knew I had to borrow it. So I did haha. At the moment it is my favorite, a bit of a nude color with some pink. A big like! Will not give it back... Ok I am not like that, but I am gonna polish my nails first and than I will give it back Ro! :)

A new category on Fashion Attacks. Besides the outfits, New in and the wish lists there is now 'At the moment'. Every week there will come a favorite item or something that I am obsessed about online! Hope you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment