Tuesday, March 25, 2014

INVITO SPRING/SUMMER 2014


Invito lookbook spring summer
Hello girls new spring/summer shoes! AAAH! They are so colorful and it definitely makes me happy. Shoes always make me happy, how about you? So spring is here, although not the temperature, but it is time to put all your high, warm, fluffy boots in the back of your shoe closet. I want to see pastels, Hawaii prints, flowers and bright colors everywhere! From espadrilles to high open heels. Come on girls.

To give you all more inspiration about shoes here the Spring/Summer 2014 lookbook by Invito! And yes they are ready for summer. Even got myself a favorite, the pump on the photo from above. The print is amazing, (even though I am not a pump lover) also like the espadrilles with a sort of Hawaii print. I definitely see myself wearing them. Sadly I got only two feet...

To see the lookbook better click on the 4 arrows! Oh and do not forgot, you get €10 discount when you use 'SPRING2014'. That makes every girl happy right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment