Monday, April 7, 2014

LIFE OF FASHION ATTACKS 13

Life of Fashion Attacks diary instagram
Another new category. Life of Fashion Attacks! It used to be a 'photo diary' but I thought that this would sound better and I also want it to be more personal. Not only to see all the fashionable outfits and that a blogger life looks amazing with no issues. Even bloggers have issues, most of the people know that! Still there are people thinking that we are living 'the life'. I like to show on Instagram that I also have a life besides blogging. A fun, but busy life with issues like homework, going to the gym and eating delicious food haha :) So let's go! 

Life of Fashion Attacks diary instagram

1. Now and then I shoot outfits with my friend Rosanne. Easier cause we have some cool locations ons school. Really like to edit my photos, it is fun to see how much a little bit of contrast and light can do to your photo. 2. This week the weather was amazing, so it was time for ice cream with my friends. A delicious Magnum nom nom. 3. A new project for school... issues. 4. Home made pasta salade after my work out. 5. Fresh flowers at home, aren't they gorgeous? 6. And the backstage photo of the video from I Love Fashionbloggers.

Life of Fashion Attacks diary instagram

1. Aah work out time! With my gorgeous shoes yeah I know :) 2. Too much filter and too much hair, we all like it sometimes right. 3. My favorite shoes at the moment, these slip-ons from H&M. And oh my I am wearing a light blue jeans. Can not believe it! 4. Looks like a healthy lunch, it is a little bit. Except for the mayonaise. Delicious. 5. Hello love, how does that sound when your love of your life says that to you in the morning? Great, but I am still searching... 6. There is a pile of magazines waiting for me to read. So much to do so little time.

Oh and do not forget to let me know how you think about this new category! Does the text read okay, or is it better to put the text under all the photos... Let me know guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment