Friday, April 11, 2014

WOULD LOVE TO WEAR

Van Tilburg Online Fashion Attacks Wishlist
Liu Jo Jeans gilet - Only fringe T-Shirt - Red Temple belt - Vero Moda shorts - ZO scarf - G-Star palmtree T-Shirt 
All by Van Tilburg Online.

Is this not the perfect festival look? The festival season is coming very fast and I can not wait to dance in this outfit. Or a similar one. So it is a perfect 'would love to wear'! When I got the opportunity to take a look (we all can, so do it!) at Van Tilburg Online and to pick an item. I thought that it would be fun to show you what they have. A lot of brands, from inexpensive to expensive and they all have it! That is a webshop that I like. I can still stare at the most prettiest leather jackets, but I can also buy a T-Shirt from the brand Only. Perfect!

Let me know what you think about this outfit and if you would wear it to a festival.
And of course I will show the item(s) that I picked soon on Fashion Attacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment