Thursday, June 12, 2014

SO FLOWERY

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Zara floral
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Zara floral
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Zara floral
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Zara floral
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd Zara floral
Primark top, bag, earrings - Zara shorts, heels

Hi everyone! Here is finally the outfit from the sneak peek. Took a little bit longer cause I was busy with my exam project. Did not had the time to write a little text underneath this post. But now I can because I passed my exam! I can not really say that I am a graphic designer now, but I officially finished school. And that feels good! I only have to go back to school for the exhibition of my work and then I can say goodbye, but hello summer holiday! Enjoy your day lovely people!

Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment