Sunday, July 20, 2014

GIRLY BLACK

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd girly black
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd girly black
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd girly black
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd girly black
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd girly black
Vila jacket - Mango t-shirt - H&M scuba skirt - Next shoulder bag - Zalando sandals

It was a warm weekend and I actually was very happy when the temperature went down on Sunday. Wearing a skirt was ok, but a pants would be warmer. Especially in the evening. I went for a girly look, a skirt and sandals. Most of the times I wear skirts with my Stan Smiths but these sandals needed a second chance. I did not bought them to lay in my closet.

Today I am gonna work on the new design for Fashion Attacks! It is time to go to WordPress. It will be a lot of work, but it is worth it. What are your plans for today?
Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment