Thursday, July 24, 2014

LET'S TEST IT!

Fashion Attacks beauty haarshop.nl Label.M review
Fashion Attacks beauty haarshop.nl Label.M review
Fashion Attacks beauty haarshop.nl Label.M review
Fashion Attacks beauty haarshop.nl Label.M review

When haarshop.nl asked me if I wanted to review a hair product I got excited. I decided to go for a conditioner and a mask. Why? Well let me tell you. When I was 16 years old I discovered a straightener , since then I straight my hair everyday. I also discovered silver shampoo. Hello dry hair. Because of the straightener some parts became a little dead. My hair needed a boost to repair the damage. 

The both products are above my budget, but I definitely wanted to try these out. Are expensive products really doing their job? Well, they both smell really good. I am using these products for a month now and I have to admit that the conditioner is doing the same thing when I compare it with a cheap one. I also found in the ingredients that there are paraben and silicone in it. Something that I prefer want to stay away from. 
The intensive mask is a different story and I do not believe hair products most of the time. This one is thicker, makes my hair very soft and after a month my hair looks healthier. More shine and no static hair when I straight it. I definitely see a difference and I am very happy with this mask! If you have dry/dead hair from a heat product, try this mask. 

What is your favorite hair product?
Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment