Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DUTCH BASICS

Fashion Attacks Dutch Basics design jewelry campaign
Fashion Attacks Dutch Basics design jewelry campaign

Dutch basics, an eco-friendly and minimalistic designs from Holland! There is a new collection every season from jewelry till bags, designed by new talented designers and inspired by typical Dutch things. But Dutch Basics does not only want to grow in the Netherlands. No they want to bring the designs across the border, and not only for the pretty designs, but also for the young talented designers to give them a chance out there! That is why they started a crowdfunding campaign. 

I wanted to show you this campaign and the story behind it. It is always very hard for young designers to grow in this world. When I knew Dutch Basics supported that, I knew that I wanted to share it with my readers from all over the world! How pretty are the designs, the unique of it and go on. So I did a little collaboration with them. For more information (and to show them some love) please click here.

Join the crowdfunding campaign and bring together Dutch Basics all over the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment