Monday, November 24, 2014

IT'S TIME TO LAYER

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd layering
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd layering
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd layering
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd layering
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd layering
H&M cardigan - Front Row Shop knitted long line vest - The Sting striped shirt, jeans - Sacha boots - Next shoulder bag

The cold is coming, so I started to layer my outfits even more. Cardigan over vest, vest over shirt and shirt over a top. I layer because it looks good, but also for the weather. Last week I found this warm, long cardigan that is something different than I usually wear. 

What do you wear everyday with these cold days? I can not live without my blanket at home and also not without my fluffy slippers. No cold feet for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment