Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BROWNISH THURSDAY



Vero Moda blazer (old) - Primark sweater - H&M shirt, bag - C&A coated jeans 

When I finished my project presentation, it was time to celebrate and to have fun with my friend and classmate Rosanne. After a delicious lunch at Dante we thought it would be fun to shoot some outfit photos. Her first time and I definitely like how they came out. Whoohoo thank you Rosanne! We had some serious conversations, but we also laughed a lot. A friend who is always there for you. Thankful that I met her this year. Stay tuned for some very fun and hilarious photos, cause she also comes to Antwerp! Oh and now about the outfit, this brownish blazer is an oldie but worth to show it. Added a striped shirt underneath this cute pearl sweater and I was done and ready to go!
Hope you all have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment