Thursday, February 13, 2014

YSL x FASHIOLISTA






Third & fifth photo by De Fotomeisjes

Although that I am a fashion blogger, Fashiolista invited me for the YSL x Fashiolista event. It was an cocktail evening to celebrate the most prestigious and illuminating make-up line of Yves Saint Laurent. Even that it was an amazing and fun evening, it was also very interesting! What can you do with the Touche Éclat (beauty secret from make-up artists and models) and how do you use it. We also got the chance to find your own skin color by a real make-up artist. She was lovely and had a lot of information for your skin. She found the perfect foundation for me, I am such a big fan now! It was all about 'you are pretty, but how can I make you prettier with the make-up from YSL'. That is what I like about this luxury make-up brand, you can do whatever you want with it. It is all fine, if it makes you happy! At the end of the evening we got spoiled and I hope to tell you soon about the Touche Éclat and Le Teint Touche Éclat. I am gonna convince you all :)

Happy Valentine!


No comments:

Post a Comment