Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LIFE OF FASHION ATTACKS 12


Pancakes, fun with friends, Fashion Week, dinner with other lovely bloggers and it was time to sport. See here my photo diary number 12! I try to upload more personal photos, most of the time the photos are from my blog. Nice too, but I think that it is more fun when you see how my days are. What I do on school or in the weekend. Well I like to see that other people. 

Since last month I sport twice week. Just to get more energy and to be stronger, right now I have 'chicken power'. Really. So that is something new for me. Maybe I will do a little post about it, what I do and the clothes that I wear when I sport etc. I want to post more different things. Not only outfits and items that I have bought. But I still have to find the perfect way to do it, maybe in a few weeks! Hope you like these photos, you probably already seen it. Not? You can follow me here on Instagram.

Oh and I got a new haircut, soon on Fashion Attacks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment